Sunday, April 15, 2012

My, look at the time...

Dang, has it really been that long since I've posted anything? I apologize for being silent for so long. Schoolwork, a mission trip to Guatemala, and toe infections have kept me occupied lately. Now that I have a moment to spare, I think it's high time I put up some music here. No, I don't mean a review, I mean music. MUSIC. What's more, it's free. No, this is NOT pirating. As long as I don't profit from it or claim it as my own, I can distribute this music as much as I want, thanks to the Creative Commons license used by the artists. You get free music, they get free publicity, everybody wins. So, here it is:







The first one is instrumental funk-rock from Germany, and the second one is melodic power metal from France. The latter absolutely blows my mind, despite it being difficult to tell if the singing is in French or English because it gets buried in the mix. Aside from that, it's absolutely phenomenal. Go on, listen to them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment