Saturday, May 19, 2012

Trick Seventeen

Since it's been a while since I posted anything, I thought I would pass on a band I just discovered about twenty minutes to you. Honestly, if I don't do these things promptly, there's no way I can remember to do it later. Ahem. Moving on.

The band is Trick Seventeen, a pop-punk group out of of Braunschweig, Germany. Braunschweig. I'm rather glad to be typing this and not orating. German names tend to through my tongue for a loop. Anyways, here they are: three albums for your listening and downloading pleasure. As always, the music is yours to use as you please, provided you abide by the terms established by the artist. Basically, you can't profit or take credit for it. Anyways, here's the music:










Ok, the three albums are in chronological order, first at top and latest at bottom. As such, don't be turned off if you just listen to the earliest album. The reason I put them up here isn't because they are particularly novel or unique. Pop-punk bands are practically a dime-a-dozen these days. My point is that Trick Seventeen showed potential early on, and if their 2012 album "We Own The Night" is any indication, they are more than capable of capitalizing on their talent. They are, frankly, amazing. Oh, and before I forget, THE LYRICS ARE IN ENGLISH, NOT GERMAN. I just needed to make that clear for all those people out there who refuse to listen to foreign music because they can't get past the language barrier. Although I have no problem with it, I didn't want people to ignore me after I said they were from Germany. Anyways, it's energetic, melodic, and free. Download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment