Thursday, January 31, 2013

Guess Who's Back?

It's about time. Punk/electronica/indie badass Brad Turcott, the frontman (also the onlyman) of the band Brad Sucks, is back. His latest record, Guess Who's a Mess, maintains the electronic vibe of his sophomore effort Out of It. I, for one, kind of miss the raw punk intensity of his first work. Sure, the high-gain distorted guitars gave me a headache when played from my car speakers, but it was worth it. Even though the album lacks the raw guitars Brad Sucks first had, Guess Who's a Mess still rocks. Brad's lyrics are, as usual, the main focus. Sardonic wit and sweet grooves fill the album. Enough talk. It's free, so download it already.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guitarman!, I'm the guitarrist of a band you made a entry of (thanks :D) and i needed your email to talk to you about couple stuffs. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Please, don't hesitate to contact me at askguitarman@gmail.com with any questions, comments, or concerns. Or if you're really, really bored.

      Delete