Sunday, November 13, 2016

The End

I had the great honor of being able to attend Black Sabbath's final concert in the United States yesterday, and it was one hell of a show. They almost exclusively played cuts from their first three albums, and the atmosphere was freaking electric. Black Sabbath has always been my favorite band (my main guitar is even a Tony Iommi signature model), so being able to see them live was something of a religious experience.

Now then, I mentioned in my last post that I'd talk about the increasing toxicity of US politics. However, in the time since I made that promise, I've become fairly inundated with it myself. My social media feed is still filled with vitriolic and hypocritical rhetoric from both sides of the aisle. Basically, I just can't get to a calm enough state of mind to even write about this right now. Sorry, but it looks like that discussion will need to be put on hold for a while longer.

Guitarman out.

No comments:

Post a Comment