Friday, August 17, 2012

PLEASE ignore the first track

Seriously. Judging this album by its bizarre first track would be a massive mistake. Oh, and before I forget, this post is a continuation of the music dump I promised back in July but never actually delivered. This would be the second of the three bands I said I would feature. Now that we've got that out of the way...



Cool Cavemen is a French funk-rock fusion group that, on their latest album "Multipolar", decided to dabble in a little funk-metal as well. The production values are high, the rhythms are contagious, the lyrics are hilarious. I simply cannot recommend this band highly enough. That's why I will be very disappointed if you judge them by the uber-silly first track of the posted album. I might even be upset enough to hunt you down and bludgeon you with a giraffe. I wouldn't actually be able to do that, but I might be upset enough to want to. But I digress.

There's just a few things I need to get out in closing. First: Cool Cavemen has bilingual French and English vocals, though they won't usually have both on a song. It's one or the other. Second: this album, just like most things on this blog, can be downloaded free of charge, courtesy of the artist. (There's a button marked "download" on the player. It's not rocket science people!)

Well, that's it for the second part of the music dump. In a few days (depending on my internet) I should have the third part up as well. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment