Friday, July 5, 2013

Recognition!

Hello again. No this is NOT the post I promised. This is just something I've been meaning to post for a while now. Remember Maldia? Well, it seems that we'll be hearing from them again. A while ago, I received an email from Jesus (sorry friend, but my computer doesn't seem to want to accent the "u" today), the guitarist of Maldia. According to him, the band is currently working on some new material with more of a modern vibe (in his words, "trying to be less classic but keeping the good stuff"). I personally have no problem with classic metal, but I'm going trust his decision on this. Considering their impressive debut, we can expect great things from Maldia's upcoming work. In the meantime, here's the music video for their debut's first track "Bajo Mi Cama" ("under my bed") for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment